HybridZ

First drive in the Z today!!!

wigenOut-S30

as I said, just a couple of miles later of the BOV moving and doing its thing it was working as normal. No more surge, just a whaaatshhhh.. I plan on doing another valve adjustment soon and then starting to bring in some boost..thanks guys! It does feel good to be driving her again!!

Sounds healthy Gabe. What bov are you guys using that's adjustable? My Tial is not adj. as far as I know.

Its a TIAL knock off but I put a Real Tial spring in it.. I think I have about 60 bucks total in it. I took it apart along side my friends Tial 50mm and they are really identical. I was kinda shocked heh.. It has a really nice sound and does the job well.

well she is back on the road. I have have about 40 miles on her now.. I plan on putting about 100 or so and checking everything, turning the boost controller on and tuning wot.. Here is a short vid... big phil style.. heh..

Your car sounds like a beast! Kudos to you! I can't believe the motor sounds that good.