HybridZ

skyline front for a 260z?

DRFTEM

Ok I have fell in love with this front. I have always wanted a z car with this front.

attachment.php?attachmentid=17273&d=1254401712

So were can I find something like this? Im assuming these only came in Japan and possibly australia. Does anyone know a place I can order the stuff needed to convert to this In or around sandiego????

240C or 260C eh? $2000 USD to buy one and around $2000 USD for shipping and I could probably have one on a ship heading to the US :P there's a 1971 240C on trademe.co.nz Now and a 1978 260C

makes you wish you didn't live in the home of the Mustang and the land of the Camaro doesn't it :D

ah well, enough rubbing salt into your wounds :D seriously, if you really want one and have a few grand to spare, they are around here. If you join the NZ Datsun club forum you may be able to source a rear-ended and insurance-totaled one and organise shipping. Even with shipping from NZ, thats probably going to work out hellaciously cheaper than buying one in the US to hack up.

• 2 weeks later...
so the skyline in the state was the b210? what about the older 69-72 body did we ever get that?

No check the Wiki's out.

The B210 and Skyline..... i guess what you see the same is the rear roof line.

The closest Datsun to the skyline in the US is the 810 (actually a direct relative) but it has square head lights. If you are going to all the trouble just get a 620 grill and make it fit.

Here's a pretty sweet looking 610, KA24 nicely sorted (NOT MINE, I saw the add on NASIOC)

http://home.comcast.net/~suchy3072/Page610/610sale.html

lol :lol: thats Aarons car, my old co-worker and fellow Ratsun.net member

and for the love of god please dont cut up a classic skyline in the states :nono:

at the most get the panels or front clip shipped over from a rear ended car

• 2 months later...