HybridZ

The build of a 240Z by 310z

Awesome, 2 thumps WAY UP. Whats your suspension set up?

Thanks for the thumbs up. The springs are Tokeico Touring springs from about 22 yr. ago when I purchased them. I do not know the spring rates but they did drop the car 1.5 inches. Struts are Tokeico Illumina. Polyurathane bushings throughout.

17751_thumb.attach

P1003020_thumb.jpg

P1003024_thumb.jpg

Holy cow, I'm speechless! Such a clean and beautiful Z, that is some great work.

Man, that thing is gorgeous. Keep the info and pictures coming!

this is one swanky car.

Car looks awesome.Keep us updated

Wow your car is beautiful. Nice work.

wow thats a wicked build. really like the wheels

Awesome, 2 thumps WAY UP. Whats your suspension set up?

Thank you for all of your comments.

The spaire tire well was used as the speaker encloiser. It was lined with sound deading material. Two 10 in. Polk/MOMO subs were placed in 3/4 MDF to be used as the lid. Then two 11 1/4 in. x 3 in. ports were installed and billet cut rings placed at the port openings. The lid was then screwed inplace with stainless steel screws.

17904_thumb.attach

17905_thumb.attach

IMG_0063_thumb.JPG

I looked at lots of pictures for years, many inspiring. Some with great ideas or new trends but I always knew what I wanted and stuck with that. The 240Z has great classic lines that will never grow old. My taste in cars has always been toward road racing cars, low, wide, and fat with a purpose. So, I built a street car with those atrabutes. The things that tend to make a car go fast, stop fast and handle, also usually are very eye appealing, at least to my eyes.

Thanks for the coments and hope that the pictures continue to inspire others.

It looks a lot like what I had planned on doing. Except, I don't have the BBS wheels or the clean engine bay. :)

Would you happen to have a video/audio of the exhaust? I like the look. I would love to hear how it sounds since I'm searching for a new exhaust.

Do you have more pictures of your sub setup in the spare tire well?

All the pictures of the sub install that I have are posted. I will try to answer any questions you have or provide pictures of specifics that you request.

It looks a lot like what I had planned on doing. Except, I don't have the BBS wheels or the clean engine bay. :)

Would you happen to have a video/audio of the exhaust? I like the look. I would love to hear how it sounds since I'm searching for a new exhaust.

I do not have a vidio/audio of the exaust but, I will work on that. I am bragging, but it does sound awsome, Borla makes good noise. The only motor that sounds better than an inline 6 is a V-12 or boxer 12.

Do you have more pictures of your sub setup in the spare tire well?

I do have a thread called "Stereo install in a 240z" that has more complete photos of the stereo system and sound deadining install.