HybridZ

Picture of a 235/60/15

I have 235/60/15 Drag Radials for the track on 15x8 0offset. They do fun on big dips on the highway though.

I don't currently have any pics currently but will probably be putting them on as I'm going racing this weekend and if I do I will take some pics

just make sure to roll the rear fenders (my front tires are 225/50/16's).

The wheels in the above are 16x8 with 0 Offset all around, having a +4 or so out back would pull them in to avoid all rubbing IMO without rolling the fenders.

unfortunately no. My wife wasn't feeling well (she's pregnant) so I didn't go racing and stayed home.

I *may* be able to throw the tires on later this week just for kicks if work is slow. If I can I will still try to get some pics

15x8 +4 offest Rota RBs

225/50/15s, had to use a 1/4" spacer in the fronts because the tires hit the spring perch when the car was on the ground. I have tokico 185/200 Springs, HP struts. Car isn't much lower than stock though.

I have plenty of room in the back I'm going to try to go 245s on the back when I get new tires.

DSC03077.jpg

DSC02982.jpg