HybridZ

New gauges arrived!

abes

I recieved my new gauges today. I'm not 100% on the bezel color though. I thought it would be like a satin silver, instead it's like a light brushed polished aluminum.

Tell me what you guys think.. It'll be these or the the ones with a black bezel. My interior is black and silver. I'm going to attempt to mount them in the original cluster.

IMG_0289.jpg

Everything came very nicely packaged and labeled.

IMG_0290.jpg

Here's where they're going

P1040425.jpg

If you look on the web, type up "coupon for speedhut gauges" or something similiar and you should be able to find something like a 10% discount on them. Also, on their website they offer certain discount % for every additional gauge you buy.

They look kick ass and seem to be of good quality (compare to defi).

Are you putting them in a z or zx?

If you look on the web, type up "coupon for speedhut gauges" or something similiar and you should be able to find something like a 10% discount on them. Also, on their website they offer certain discount % for every additional gauge you buy.

I'm having some trouble finding a coupon. Do you think you could point me in the right direction?

• 7 months later...

Joel, my Speedhuts were around $750 for the speedo, tach, oil pressure, boost, afr, water temp, volt meter and fuel gauges. I did not go with the Revolution water temp, fuel gauge and volt meter as I did not need the fancy electronics with those simple gauges.

Link to the thread: Clicky