HybridZ

WTB 70-78 about 5k to spend in South East

Mycarispurty

I'm looking to buy another car. I have 5k cash and would like to see what you guys have for sale. I want a 70-78 Z, manual only. It doesn't matter if it's been v8 converted, or turbo converted, or just a plain ol nasty n/a L motor. Don't really want one that's going to win showroom stock awards, I want one that's been modified a little. I prefer 240s or 260s, but 280s are not a problem at all. Let me know what you've got.

Also, might trade my Lexus SC400 with some cash towards one.

• 6 months later...
Guest Clyde Z

I'm looking to buy another car. I have 5k cash and would like to see what you guys have for sale. I want a 70-78 Z, manual only. It doesn't matter if it's been v8 converted, or turbo converted, or just a plain ol nasty n/a L motor. Don't really want one that's going to win showroom stock awards, I want one that's been modified a little. I prefer 240s or 260s, but 280s are not a problem at all. Let me know what you've got.

Also, might trade my Lexus SC400 with some cash towards one.

I have a 78 280z, factory 5 speed (extra 4 speed and 5 speed)bored 30 over, ram air, 2.5 inch exhaust, big throat throttle body. Also have extra rear diffentials including R200 and R180). Many extra parts go with the deal. E-mail this site or directly at crj280z@aol.com. Am located in New York, 20 minutes north of Yankee Stadium.

Hey i got a 73 240z with an L28et swap, 4 speed stage 3 clutch, msd hvc 6600 ignition with 8520 coil pack, and more. It does have some rust though in the usual places. The pass floor has been welded up, the driver side has some sheet metal for a pan right now and the seat brackets need rewelded. But the car is a great project. I got a set of fiberglass fenders and hood! replaced the shitty hatch that was on it and put a new shock in. Et slicks on the back with a posi welded rear end.

post-11096-12745732099754_thumb.jpg