HybridZ

610hp, Mulletude rating of 10.5

auxilary

• Administrators
Is that a FireChicken?

My first thought was the same! Looks like The new Mustang gave birth to a Pontiac!

For those that can't seem to figure which team to bat for, or when you just need to prove that you are king of the trailer court, The Ford Fire-chicken! :lmao: :lmao: Mullet hat optional.

209942_1_lg.jpg

08transamconcept-1.jpg

My apartment complex is next to a trailer park.

The amount of methamphetamine coated tail I could achieve with this car is insurmountable.

I need this car.

Oh, and a mullet.

This internet family has the right idea...

mullet-1958.jpg

The entire car looks like ♥♥♥♥ to me.

And I couldn't resist. I had pictures from last year at the September TWS event:

During that race I spotted a mullet. I casually acted like I was taking pictures of the Corona Formula Atlantic car. The mullet never saw it coming as he was too busy talking to the man in a wheel chair, who is ALWAYS there, who likes to tell stories which never happened and also enjoys telling me to have kinky sex before I get fat and maybe even end up in a wheel chair like him. That is, even though he openly admitted to having kinky sex while in the wheel chair. I couldn't eat dinner after that. Hey look, a s130 in the background!

2iho4sh.jpg

He found a biker couple of which you couldn't tell that the female was a female and I'm not sure why they even came. The bike swooned the mullets brain until...

ao12c9.jpg

He became utterly joyous and jumped on the bike. The mullets curiosity ensued. The owner was nice enough to hold the mullets alcoholic beverage in a styrofoam container from a place which doesn't sell alcoholic beverages.

6z8wfm.jpg

Finally the mullet couldn't take it anymore so he asked politely to "start the ***** up". The mullet blipped the throttle to hear its tone. The sound of the motorcycle made the mullet very happy.

9kma6q.jpg

It was just so perfect and I was so thoroughly impressed with the series of events, it made my night.

Guest Rolling Parts

Sure, why not bring back honey-comb rims, bad aerodynamics, goofy graphics and hood scoops? Such bad taste from US automakers lead me to by a Z in the first place...

Sure, why not bring back honey-comb rims, bad aerodynamics, goofy graphics and hood scoops? Such bad taste from US automakers lead me to by a Z in the first place...

Yah I was trying to avoid saying that but now that its out there. :icon56:

The 60's and 70's muscle cars were fine but once you hit late 70's and 80's, good god it was slaughter, looks wise.