HybridZ

Anyone see this film?

cygnusx1

More of a documentary then a movie, I enjoyed it. Also have more respect for Eric Bana after seeing it, seems like a pretty nice, well grounded guy. Don't want to ruin it for anyone (and I don't think I am buy saying this), but my favourite line comes from Doctor Phil. He says something along the lines of "You need to fix that car, take it from a professional, that will be CHEAP therapy".

Guest Rolling Parts

Wow, that looks like a fun film... Thanks!

Edit: Just watched it. Thanks again for mentioning it. I still have my old Z I bought new some 31 years ago...

Somehow I feel like if I watch this, I'll never move on to another project...looks pretty interesting though.

I know I won't haha.

Especially since my Z is the first car that I've put nothing but my own money into, and that i've done all the work on my own (minus a head rebuild that i was forced to let a shop do)

this car bites back too. wouldn't pass emissions worth crap till i got a proper replacement for a completely emissions unrelated part. replaced the part, gave it a little tweak, and it passed better than it did last year.

I think the semi-new tires/rims i have will make it happier (Friend of mine gave me his till I get new tires for my old rims) I also decided to swap the mirror over from the passangers to the drivers, clean up the interior completely, and tie up some loose wires hanging around.

I hope this makes her happy >_<

Seriously though, this movie was amazing. Even after becoming a big time actor, he's always kept that same beat up old car.