HybridZ

Looking for unknow part. Please help.

Logoleaf

So you do know if your doing a rebuild it's a good idea to bring all the parts to a machine shop and get them checked right? Or at least plasti-gauge? I did both. Not trying to be rude, just don't want to see you waste money. If you need any tips on what should go out to be checked, be sure to ask or search

Guest turboman

the main bearings would be easily found on zcar.com or thezstore.com also you can call your local nissan dealership and they can get them for you. If you are going to replace that bearing, it is suggested to replace the rest of them to keep from uneven wear..

CRUCE..

This is my first project. The problem is my english is not that good and kinda hard for me to understand the things people named it. For example: we used to call those main bearing as a washer or a ring for crankshaft in my country. That's how it means in our language for amateurs. If i have the repair manual i shouldn't posted for help. But i really appreciated for all of your work trying to help me. Here is what i've just done today:

-I've torqued the crankshaft and trying to turn by hand to check. It's turn it tighten about 15% of round. I'm not sure if that's the way it could be? I've had the crankshaft balanced at machine shop 2 months ago.

-Next i'm looking for a tool to take the thing that holds the rod & piston to put them on my new piston set. Can anyone post me some links to check how to do that part?

Thanks in advance to all members here.

This is my first project. The problem is my english is not that good and kinda hard for me to understand the things people named it. For example: we used to call those main bearing as a washer or a ring for crankshaft in my country. That's how it means in our language for amateurs. If i have the repair manual i shouldn't posted for help. But i really appreciated for all of your work trying to help me. Here is what i've just done today:

-I've torqued the crankshaft and trying to turn by hand to check. It's turn it tighten about 15% of round. I'm not sure if that's the way it could be? I've had the crankshaft balanced at machine shop 2 months ago.

-Next i'm looking for a tool to take the thing that holds the rod & piston to put them on my new piston set. Can anyone post me some links to check how to do that part?

Thanks in advance to all members here.

oh, I thoroughly apologize for calling you troll.

You need to get a book if you don't have one allready. The tool you'r looking for is a piston ring compressor, you can rent them at Auto Zone, Schucks, ect... But I would recomend stoping untill you have a book in hand (the book will have pictures of the compressor in use to show you how it's done). Just my .02.