HybridZ

Hagerty Z car buying guide...just got here today

dat240zg

Don't believe that anyone has posted this yet, but if someone has, just delete this.

This was part of a Japanese collector car edition that was emailed to me. Take a look at the Z buyers guide video. Not to bad, although it mainly focusses on the 260. Good to get some attention to the Z though.

http://www.hagerty.com/lifestyle/hobby_article.aspx?id=58172

Don't believe that anyone has posted this yet, but if someone has, just delete this.

This was part of a Japanese collector car edition that was emailed to me. Take a look at the Z buyers guide video. Not to bad, although it mainly focusses on the 260. Good to get some attention to the Z though.

http://www.hagerty.com/lifestyle/hobby_article.aspx?id=58172

Hagarty covers my car so I also recieved this and just watched it. Good video and publicity. I also looked at the trends of the Japanese imports on their site and that is very impressive. Our beloved cars are increasing in value. I think it was mentioned in Kiplingers (Investment Magazine) or one of those investment magazines about 2 or 3 years ago that the 240Z was the car to watch as a best investments. Also when I purchased my insurance 3-09 from Hagarty they told me that the Z was the fastest valueing car in the country and had no problem covering my car for the amount I wanted.

I have a friend that is the only owner of an original 432Z in America and through word of mouth only has investores calling him. The investors want to know were and how to get a 432Z. These investors are not afraid of spending $70,000 to $100,000 for a rust bucket that they will have to import and start a restoration on. The talk of that kind of money in any reference to a Z means our cars will be increasing in value and I am good with that.