HybridZ

Rare/Interesting/cool Parts Thread

Sonethirty

Or an amazing Perp for an engine head,

Did someone know if That cover has something special other then "bob sharp racing" on top?

Reduces valvetrain noise? Why Bob redesign the valve cover. Just to add is name?

Edited by nismo_zxt

• 2 weeks later...

Prepare for some awesomenesssssss!

tajn200548-img600x450-1292762324ecuv6t19768.jpgtajn200548-img600x450-1292762324orsfpq19768.jpgtajn200548-img600x450-1292762323fbtf9w19768.jpg

"Shibie Fairlady Z is a very valuable change kit rectangular headlamps. And the rattle and makeover so you can change the eyes, thank you only for a maniac. The passenger side was on display because it is about 30 years, Tan has a small wound. If the painting is about hiding. Thing is all of the image. Kuronekoyamato cash on delivery will be sending."

Want em? Throw down 370 bucks and shipping for Japan and their yours...

Edited by Sonethirty

I have them at great prices.

Just as I suspected they were new, but they are.

And with 10 injectors. 6 JECS and 4 DENSO

I also received a Kameari Intake manifold and another custom turbo exhaust manifold with wastegate.

You should pick up TurboHLS30's Cartech surge tank or find a HKS surge tank and make a Turbo ITB setup that still looks oldschool. :rockon: