HybridZ

Rare/Interesting/cool Parts Thread

Sonethirty

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seen this today on YouTube interesting set up I wonder If the person has a build up thread here?

[media]http://www .youtube.com/watch?v=lyG1LVH374g&sns=em[/ media]

I've just seen your post ;) The owner is not on this board but I know him.

Setup as far as I know is: F54/P90, Sprintex supercharger @ 6psi, Emerald ECU with EDIS. It is an original Sumo ZX which apparently used to race in the UK.

dscf0074.jpg

dscf0075.jpg

And if you'd like to see more pictures of the engine bay =>280ZX Sumo on Datsun-France

Edited by Lazeum

Yeah, Frank 280ZX had me looking this past week for them! LOL

I saw some last year in Japan, a tupperware container full, actually. So I hope to be back in the same area to pick some up for him then.

This past Friday I saw an S30 FRP Aero Undertray... Only saw that in parts and sports-option catalogs. Last bit to the G-Nose Aero Package.

Then again, there was a slidevalve injection system hanging on the wall along with the S20 head it came along with... Not ZX Rare, but I would think there were only 10's of those produced.

I've just seen your post ;) The owner is not on this board but I know him.

Setup as far as I know is: F54/P90, Sprintex supercharger @ 6psi, Emerald ECU with EDIS. It is an original Sumo ZX which apparently used to race in the UK.

dscf0074.jpg

dscf0075.jpg

And if you'd like to see more pictures of the engine bay =>280ZX Sumo on Datsun-France

I love that ZX I have a few other pics of it really like that wide body really well done.

• 1 month later...