HybridZ

1978 280Z Parting Out & Rear Window Louvers

signal34

I have a 1978 280Z that I am parting out. Car is rusty, rusty, rusty. Body panels are all pretty well shot. Everything else is up for grabs. Let me know what you need and I will shoot you a price. Car is located in south-central Indiana. You can PM here or email at tac5338@aol.com. I can ship as long as the items are not too large or local pick-up is also ok.

Metal rear window louvers from a 77 280Z. No drilling required, mounts under the window trim. All hardware is there. Very good condition. The car that this was on has been in indoor storage for the last fifteen years. Has prop rods built into it to hold it up while you clean the window. Part is in south-central Indiana. $100 OBO plus shipping. Local pick-up is also ok.

IMG_0807.jpg

Il take the trans crossmember, maybe we can meet somewhere?

78nismoZ has dibs on the crossmember. If that doesn't go through I will let you know. I'm also going to be picking up a ton more parts that the same guy had stored in a barn so I may end up with another crossmember.