HybridZ

maybe its finally fixed?

randy 77zt

car has been in the garage for 3 years while i have been fiddling with engines and changing parts to make it run correctly.after blaming an engine loss on my homemade ignition system(hall effect sensor on the flywheel-81 zxt dizzy) i decided to goto chevy lsx coils.got that working but had 3 injectors inop.but i changed to a new harness between the ecm and the relay board it it seemed to run ok except on boost.so i wired some light bulbs up to the injector curcuits -hung them on the rear view mirror and went for a drive.when thwe car went into its bucking thing i noticed 1 of the lights going in and out.so i decided to open up the ms ecm(was opened up before for the lsx coil driver resistors) and took a good look and the solder joints on the injector driver transistors.found 1 that was never soldered-just stuck into the board and bolted to the case end.funny-i used to daily drive this car 50 miles a day.after the repair-i test drove and the lights stayed on -but now i have to get some tuning done.hopefully i will get some horsepower and not lose my good new stroker motor-l28et with vg30dett pistons and diesel crank.