HybridZ

ZCC - Custom Tail Project (Rear Spoiler)

palauoriginal

Any new updated pics?

Oh and what do you think we will be looking look for a possible release of the redesigned wing? Im still in for a CF (quality CF) one or even a fiberglass if it is nice a sturdy and well made. Im not too picky there.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been pretty rotten weather around here since Christmas eve so the car/spoiler has not come out of the garage where it's being worked on.

I WILL GET PICTURES TOMORROW, promise!

pesky hybridz'ers......(walks off into distance.....)

David

It's been pretty rotten weather around here since Christmas eve so the car/spoiler has not come out of the garage where it's being worked on.

I WILL GET PICTURES TOMORROW, promise!

pesky hybridz'ers......(walks off into distance.....)

David

lol cant wait to see the new pics bro

• 2 weeks later...
dsommer is ~2 weeks behind his moral obligations. Shall we ban him now or later? :mrgreen:

Holy spit!!!

Ban me OUCH!

Why am I in New Jersey right now? Oh yeah, work!

I will call the guy working on the body and make sure it's mounted up when I get back in town so I can get pics.

One reason for no pics is that body man doesn't want primer dust all over the part, neither do I!!!

almost cool, but i still like the classic BRE spoiler. the corners are too sharp. well, it depends on what style z your building because this match the scarab z's.

But if you read the fine print this spoiler doesn't belong to the Scarab. Scarab originally eqipped their cars with the 3 piece spoilers (wrap around). The Sparrow tail is going on the ZGZ I am building.

ZGZ- Gnose car.

Picture002.jpg

But if you read the fine print this spoiler doesn't belong to the Scarab. Scarab originally eqipped their cars with the 3 piece spoilers (wrap around). The Sparrow tail is going on the ZGZ I am building.

ZGZ- Gnose car.

Have a pic of the scarab three piece version?