HybridZ

ZCC - Custom Tail Project (Rear Spoiler)

palauoriginal

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is still going to happen guyz... I'm still waiting to get in contact with Jessie. I did speak with my composite builder, and he has spoke with him. He said he told him I'm wanting to move ahead on this. I know he's pretty busy right now with a job he took.

As soon as I get together with him and get things rolling, I'll let you all know.

It is still going to happen guyz... I'm still waiting to get in contact with Jessie. I did speak with my composite builder, and he has spoke with him. He said he told him I'm wanting to move ahead on this. I know he's pretty busy right now with a job he took.

As soon as I get together with him and get things rolling, I'll let you all know.

I sent you an email, but never heard back...?

^^^ Oh come on now!!! If you knew what I was going through with the body work on this car you'd probably have a better understanding of my PAIN!!! The car has been in for body work for close to a YEAR! When it comes out of body work it will still need paint.(more $$$)

I'll never build another car like this again, I'll buy somebodys project.

We ran into some issues (that have been resolved) with the upper Gnose. So if the guy isn't working on the car I don't go over there, plus work and I have twin boys (4 years old!) that COMMAND AND DEMAND my attention. So snapping pics of a #@$%#@ car that has been a work in progress for 16 months (just this shell) is pretty low on my list.

I'm not being p^ssy just getting down on the amount of time it is taking to get this thing to paint so I can start reassembly.

Go here for pics

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread...595#post850595

Just riding you, Im not looking forward to bodyshop or paint jail. I'm sure you want to do the right thing and put us out if our misery as soon as you can. Just try not to promise to get the pic's if you are to busy with life. On anouther note your sig has two white z's, twin cars for twin boys, you have more to worry about than a slow bodyshop.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in getting a Sparrow tail as it sits now, and can get it on thier car for photo's, I have a FG version ready to ship!

I want this to go to someone who can get it on thier car "immediately"!!!!........... Please don't reply if you cant do this.

HybridZ member.... $300 Shipped U.S.

Contact me: azcarbum@msn.com or 541-913-6530 ( Brian )