HybridZ

Dual Turbo's CSB EBAY

zgeezer

I don't believe that this can be true. What do you think? Of course it's Chinese, but still...... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320453685797&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:MOTORS:1123

Sure, DIY parts made in China. If you have the fab skills, a few extra grand will get you proper turbos and you can fab it just the same. A couple of HX40's would actually make a decent economical TT setup.

Same as the Inpula, they were made by Chebroet in the domarstic merkat.

You know? "Caproce/Inpula" --- The State Police back home ran them in the 70's...

They have been supplanted mostly by Ferd Clown Victorius as the preferred domestic RWD platform for keeping the masses in line.

OH...the same compamythat made the Cramiro! LOL

Same as the Inpula, they were made by Chebroet in the domarstic merkat.

You know? "Caproce/Inpula" --- The State Police back home ran them in the 70's...

They have been supplanted mostly by Ferd Clown Victorius as the preferred domestic RWD platform for keeping the masses in line.

Yes, it was a competitor in the heyday of Muscular Cars that a Cramiro and Moustung would do battle on the field of honor for their respective villages.

Many times they went to the dyno simply to get 'motor insanity sheets' to show how worthy a competitor they could be should they ever sully their honor by actually competing in public.

(Motor Insanity Sheets is rearing it's head because I have spent the last two weeks working with the guy that sent me that request...and his Engrish in person is no better than the translation program he used to come up with that one!)

It's not like I haven't gotten enough of 'Japanese History Lessons' of american culture these last couple of weeks. You think I make this up, but...I'm not that inventive, really, I'm just a talented parrot!

ERRRACCH!

• 2 weeks later...
It's not like I haven't gotten enough of 'Japanese History Lessons' of american culture these last couple of weeks. You think I make this up, but...I'm not that inventive, really, I'm just a talented parrot!

ERRRACCH!

TonyD,

This my not be politically correct but you are cracking me up and I'm laughing out loud in the early AM. But how bout the turbo kit? It looks like it's not a bad price for a cheepy get going in the right direction deal?

TonyD,

This my not be politically correct but you are cracking me up and I'm laughing out loud in the early AM. But how bout the turbo kit? It looks like it's not a bad price for a cheepy get going in the right direction deal?

To paraphrase Mr. Shep Proudfoot:

"Don't know Kit, Can't Vouch for it."

fargo3.jpg

And I don't need Shep comin' lookin' fer me sayin'

I vouched fer somethin' he never vouched fer!:mrgreen:

I think you could piece it together for less money, and get better turbo's at that.... i imagine for an extra 200 you would have the complete kit, with a blow through carb, or better yet for the same price you would have the injectors if your fuel injected... but thats just my 2 cents....... but to save from several hours of searching.. its in the bag... lol... but really take the time, search out the same products(or the more acceptable one to suit your application, and save the extra $$$$ or spend it on better turbos!!!!!!