HybridZ

ever wanted to jack-up the rear of your car?

big-phil

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Jesus. Look at all the old farts complaining about what the young whippersnappers are up to.

PCT1947.jpg

Some quotes from other another thread I hope you'll all take to heart:

"Looks like many of you are blinded by your own aspirations and preconcieved ideas. Id even go as far as saying a bit close minded."

"As far as inspiration goes, I grew up reading Autoworks Magazine and my family is from Chiba-ken, so I guess my style is a mix of the street drifting cars and bosozoku machines out there… that is, if I had to put a label on my style.

So why are people beating on drifting and not bosozoku. He may not be into drifting at all...just inspired by it.

Look at this [piece of crap] as a piece of art...an inspiration.....nothing to do with function..what you may like... I may not.

This hate crap is old...go get help. Its a car....and its not yours!"

"I guess its his vission of a [POS]...... Ultra High Performance Slammed Rat Appearance."

"It's pretty unreal the hate that's in this thread, I mean, really I could care less about what you think about his car. Everyone has an opinion, and whether or not the older generation thinks its garbage is really, simply up to them. We suspected such a reaction from the older guys anyway."