HybridZ

My Speedhut gauge install

ktm

• 1 month later...

They can also do custom stuff they don't seem to list on the website. They added a analog speed output wire to my GPS speedo for me. Now I can have speed input to my ECU.

To re-iterate, they're very good about custom stuff. I wanted my 10K rpm tach to resemble the stock one regarding how the area around the redline looked. I think they did a great job.

Edited by RB26powered74zcar
Image way to large. Please use aprox 1280 x 850

• 5 months later...

I have a question where did you tap into for your 12 volt Hotwire? Can I wire all of them together into one source what do they all need to have their own source. I have empty space on a painless wiring fuse box should I just tap into that also what wire did you tap into for your light source. I'm a Complete noob at wiring

post-10984-0-30911700-1444301831_thumb.jpg

Edited by JGREEZY

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just mounted my speedhut gauges. Finally got to use my crack free dash also! I used the old gauge plastic bezels and epoxied them to the dash then mounted the gauges to them. For the tach and speedo I used the speedhut billet adapter which were epoxied also.

post-3226-0-45265000-1447540160_thumb.jpgpost-3226-0-01638900-1447540181_thumb.jpg

Edited by 01vincer6
  • Like 1