HybridZ

260z sr20det

Daron

Well, I have been waiting to post my progress on my 260 project and the day has come. My boy is better at the computer than I am, so I will get him to do most of the details and pictures. So far the car has made 371 rwhp on a dynamic dyno and low 12's at over 120 mph with a 1 legger diff which is being rectified this weekend {88 LSD 300zxt}. By the way, power was made on 93 octane. Next dyno trip will consist of 110 race fuel and 8500 rev limit. Hoping for 440 at the wheel. 2100 lb', 440 rwhp, good LSD, ET streets, hopefully 10's on the 1320.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

out of curiousity what are you using for a rear differential and driveshaft? I was thinking about converting to a R200 and a clutchtype lsd... and then trying to ditch the u joint axels for Cv's...

I wish there were a simple solution to upgrading the diff and axels and whatnot...

Er, nevermind about the rear diff part, just realized I missed the answer to that one...

Edited by Northstarninja

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...