HybridZ

My new baby...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha... the scooter got phased out of the transportation scene a while ago. I got a 1981 Yamaha 250 Exciter now to get me around when i want the wind on my helmet lol. Hows that gl1000? haha even 600 CC bikes give me the creeps haha. I drove my cousins cb600RR with every bell and whistle he could have on it.... i just bout ♥♥♥♥ my pants hitting 12k in 3rd it was insane. But hey if you see a cb350/360 round your parts for cheap let me know im in the market for a little more power =)

Rough night tonight.... wasnt even pushing her too hard and blew a headgasket.... what to do now.... looking into a swap.... maybe l28et... maybe sr20det? Any ideas / anyone have a cheap l28et laying around the triangle?

I gave the owner of Happy **** (Rex) in Cary an L28 block awhile back. Give him a call.

Edited to add- I guess the profanity filter doesn't like the name of the shop. The astericks are hiding the word J a p s.

Edited by Stike

As much is i LOVED the sound of my carbed l28.... ive always wanted a boosted car.... im kinda looking into an sr20det swap... or an l28et if i can find one in decent enough condition. Ill give that shop a call and see if its still hanging around. For the time being i feel ive already spent enough on the car.... im kinda itching to have her on the road.... specially since i just got insurance and registered it =(

So... we got the cheap route....

and the expensive route....

What to do....

Regarding insurance, it's about $300/6 months through all-state for me. I had a reckless driving ticket (82 in a 65...LAME) almost 3 years ago, and because of that, I could not get collectors car insurance on my Z. After April though, I should be able to qualify. Through collectors car insurance my rate would have been $200/year.

whoa whoa, what? I just checked out the site and they quoted me for 100 a year =/, hows that even possible? lol is this real car insurance/legal? 100 bucks a year for car insurance would be real sweet...