HybridZ

Holy Shnikes! Legendary Motorcars SuperCuda

dat240zg

Man.........Rock on super cuda and the Italian red flash. My cahonies would also have been running short at 200 mph plus.

On a side note about going fast: JT1 and I were talking about a new found respect we had for the Nascar guys. We both put our "ragaty" S30 cars to the test at 150 hph or so for short bursts and think we have accomplished something. Those Nascar guys surpass us, for hours at time, at over 200 mph, weekend after weekend. I really don't watch much Nascar stuff, but I sure respect their driving ability.

I saw that car under construction back in October when the Ontario Z Car Club toured LMC. I can't believe it's finished already! Of course, when you can afford to have a whole team build a car, things tend to go much faster. I remember some one mentioning the price tag, and while I forget the actual number, I do know it was some ungodly, obscene amount. One look at the car and it was obvious why though.

There was also a Mustang Shelby with a fascinating independent rear suspension setup.

Before anyone asks, I forgot to bring my camera, so I don't have any pictures.

Nigel

'73 240ZT