HybridZ

I have yet to find a sexier seat

icapture

Sparco DTM's on Marks car
Um yea, those win. But those are soooo out of my price range. I dont even wanna know what the leather/suede one's cost.
those first seats look like Drift Blade's

http://www.shopdrift.com/Products/D1-3001/BladeSeat-Black.aspx

AFAIK that is in US dollars per seat' date=' might wanna confirm though.

We sell them at work (approx $600AU each), and the quality is pretty damn good.

As someone said, they are a 'copy' of the R34 GT-R seats, and very comfortable too.[/quote']

Thanks for the link Nismo. Those definitely are better priced than the East Bears. But you get what you pay for. I'll see if i can find any reviews of them online.

• 2 weeks later...

Just adding the the roll bar discussion, all roll bars should be padded, just for the added safety. That roll bar is close enough for easy contact with your head. I don't think just because you street drive a car with a roll bar in it your going to hit your head in a crash, but why risk it? Just put the padding on, its like what five dollars? I like the latest picture because they look similar to how mine does.

No problem. Just to reiterate my position though, my bar was about 4" behind the seat, and you really should put some padding on that thing.

I have to agree here, I took my full cage out of my car because even with padding....I bumped my head on it and I will tell you it scared me. I can't imagine running with no padding and no helmet. Now I am running the main hoop only and have no padding on it. I have never been told I needed it. I am a noob to the track events and thought someone would have said something. Like others have said, the brand of seat shouldn't be so important....it should be if it is safe for you. I am sure I will be changing seats when I plan to buy a Hanns device. Just something to keep in mind....safety first.