HybridZ

black s13 tail light

datsundave

I like it sorta looks like Ricer honda lights but I think if you Painted the chrome flat black or to match your paint scheme it might look great. Another thing is that they might look a bit short as in height wise on the back of a Z. But this is a custom do it your self do it your way site so if you like it go for it and post lots of pics!

Just be careful before you by as a lot of modern lights have a curve to them that makes the job a lot harder. For example the Z32 lights. Looks good on the car but the curve made it a hard fit. Other lights that might look good are the last of the supra's taillights.

I like the look round lights I just don't want it to look like a corvette and don't want it to be riced out. and I like the look of a 70's skyline but not going to cut one up for the tail lights. I think it could work but it will be a lot of work. The car is getting a rb26 and a s13 dash I think it might tie it all together. thanks for all the input good and bad I like the idea of getting red of the chrome