HybridZ

Post your favorite Z other than your own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The best way to get a thread like this going is to say, "Post your favorite Z other than your own".

On that note, here is Clive's (EvilC's) Latest project.

LS1 and full AZC billet underwear, Fully adjustable suspension, and the sickest wheels you can get...oh not to mention enough carbon to build an F1 car. All built by himself twice at a young age. Kudos.

726487049_zQnxs-XL.jpg

Thread resurrected.

I've seen a lot of really impressive modified s30's since I bought an s30 but there is a guy named Scott who has a vg30et in his car, or used to at least. I saw it long time ago. Being that I was a z31 owner at the time I first saw it, I suppose it first caught my attention because of the vg30et but it was a great looking car too. I guess that was my favorite. I used to have some pics of his car on my HD but lost them in a crash so I can't post a pic.

To this:

IMG_9432_yuta_shakotan_S30_240Z%20copy.jpg

i've been on HybridZ for awhile and usually lurk but.. i was just curious.. whats with this car? i like it too.. but i have a fairly built Z w/ a roll cage and all.. fully painted w/ a SR in it but this car is like ALL OVER.. i'm blown away? just lowered w/ some rims is all at takes now?

by all means i'm not hating on this car.. its in my neighborhood and he even got one of his fenders from my buddy.. but its just crazy now.. "all you need are 'legit' rims, slam it and have some mean camber to 'make it' in the scene"

i guess the konigs just dont cut it..

i've been on HybridZ for awhile and usually lurk but.. i was just curious.. whats with this car? i like it too.. but i have a fairly built Z w/ a roll cage and all.. fully painted w/ a SR in it but this car is like ALL OVER.. i'm blown away? just lowered w/ some rims is all at takes now?

by all means i'm not hating on this car.. its in my neighborhood and he even got one of his fenders from my buddy.. but its just crazy now.. "all you need are 'legit' rims, slam it and have some mean camber to 'make it' in the scene"

i guess the konigs just dont cut it..

Let's not bring up this car in this thread. Look in the Tool Shed (unless the thread was deleted) regarding member's comments on this car. Keep in mind the audience that likes that car.....