HybridZ

S130 alternatives to MSA body kits.

powershotnt

I have read horror stories on those kits for fitment nightmares.(searched).

I have searched on here and have seen several rear 280zx's shaved. I kinda like it..no problem..the problem is the front..I hate the huge front bumper. I do not like the shaved/bumperless front end.

Has anybody done something unique without using a fiberglass bumpercover/dam?

Other than spending $1k on custom chrome cover for the front reinforcement. No replacement bumper covers are available online for the 79-83 zx. junkyard is not an option,this has to look perfect. My Body guy is to busy to talk with me for an hour about options.

• 1 year later...

I just bought the arita speed g-nose replica from zforce and I love it! Looks great without being too wild for the zx. Also bought his fg turbo hood and I think the two compliment each other well. It was a good buy imo for 390! What do you guys think? Likey or no?

post-22736-028954500 1313758978_thumb.jpg

I just bought the arita speed g-nose replica from zforce and I love it! Looks great without being too wild for the zx. Also bought his fg turbo hood and I think the two compliment each other well. It was a good buy imo for 390! What do you guys think? Likey or no?

Looks nice!