HybridZ

SuperCharged buick 3.8

BURLEIGH

Thanks!

I think I will try to find one a bit closer for now though... There is one in Nashville for $300 which is a great price, but again the distance is a factor for now. If I can't find one closer to me I will start considering shipping or driving a bit further.

Thanks!

Richard

I'm in NW Arkansas BTW...

RTz: SWEEET, I'll likely be trailering it to the shop this weekend and will start the thread then! Thanks!!

deja: Yeah, I saw that one too, but the one in Nashville is a little closer, cheaper and a nicer engine with some aftermarket mods already... Actually, I think I may need to give that guy a call. I'll put an add in the local craigslist wanted section and see if I get any hits, but otherwise I have a feeling I'll be taking a road trip sometime soon!

Thanks Guys!

Just out of morbid curiosity, what RWD trans bolts up to those?

90's and early 00's Holden 3.8 cars... is it time for a group buy from an aussie wrecker for a full container of holden bits?

The Commodore S was a RWD 3.8 with an eaton M90

90's and early 00's Holden 3.8 cars... is it time for a group buy from an aussie wrecker for a full container of holden bits?

The Commodore S was a RWD 3.8 with an eaton M90

YEP!!^^ You can also build an adapter plate...

Well, I wasn't able to get the Roadster to the shop today, so It will have to be next weekend... I'll start a build thread when I pick it up!

Thanks for keepin an eye out for me guys!:mrgreen: