Hybrid Z stickers?

ModernS30

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I didn't realized the thread i started got so far! Can't wait to see the product. I have 25 in my pay pal right now, bring the stickers on! I am ready to buy a handful (if 25 will get me that). Thanks for everybody getting this going and everything, super stoked.

Where have you been NOTSUREWHATTOPUT? This is the thread you created and you have not seen its successful behavior?

(Sticker purchase link is going to walk in on the red carpet)

And everyone will be joyed! I've got $10 im willing to spend at the most for a few stickers. Okay maybe $20 if they are that good. ;]

Where have you been NOTSUREWHATTOPUT? This is the thread you created and you have not seen its successful behavior?

(Sticker purchase link is going to walk in on the red carpet)

And everyone will be joyed! I've got $10 im willing to spend at the most for a few stickers. Okay maybe $20 if they are that good. ;]

This is a good point, I didn't know I could start something this successful. I have been living my life and was forgetful. I get really busy reading stuff on this site, I forget about this non tech section. You have no idea how many hours I have spent reading stuff on this site though for real. I just go into la la land and before I know it 2 hours will have pass, I will be tired, but I still have 20 pages to go. Seriously though, I want my stickers and I want them now.

(The following Grammar mistakes are on purpose please don't banish me.)

Ok, May I plz haz 1 free sticker for starting this thread?

I will buy a couple when they come in. The amount i buy will depend on if the S30 silhouette is in the background. I don't really have a S30...lol.

good thing about stickers is, if they are made the way I think they will be made then you can just pull off the S30 silhouette with ease. Maybe not, but I am sure you could cut it out if you really wanted to. Anyways thats the hybridz logo, I just want the part that says engineered to be feared!