HybridZ

Bolt on rear vented brake kits

200sxdatsun

I must have early trailing arms ,because I was parting out a z31 turbo 88 and was looking if I could switch the vented brakes over,The only way it looked like it would work is to do the trailing arm swap. I put in the poly mounts on the arms I have with the camber adj. and really don't want to go through that again. I will figure something out.

Guest Rolling Parts
I see all kinds of kits for 240-280z , no love for the 280zx?...just track,auto-x....

Probably you don't see disc brake upgrade kits on the ZX is because the ZX is not prized as a nimble auto-x car and that the ZX already came with some competent disc brakes on the rear.

If you're upgrading to vented discs on the rear, you must already have upgraded to some monster brakes on the front! You could have a look at the following link. I think that they can come up with some extreme rear brakes:

http://www.outlawbrakes.com/brakes.html

Damn, guess I 'm going to come off that wallet or come up with something else. I have tt z32 brakes up front , I was just thinking that the backs look like they may not be up to the task. The car is light 2200-2300 and I have a wilwood bias control. I will have to get it on the road and see what happens. Thanks for all the info.