HybridZ

Need late 260Z wiring diagram

Does anybody know where I can find a wiring diagram for a late 260Z? I have the 280 side of the wiring to convert my car to EFI figured out but the only 260Z diagrams I can find are for the early 260's which have a different connection to the fuel pump and I'm assuming a few other differences as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dude I would just buy one of the Haynes manuals. They give you more info then you need so if you have any other problem in the future you got a solution. Here's the manual I have covering all years of the s30. http://www.haynes.com/products/productID/107

I have the Haynes manual for the 240Z, 260Z, and 280Z. I don't like the wiring diagrams they have in there, they're so small that you can barely make out what the words are and it's too easy to be following one wire and cross over onto another one. The 240Z diagrams aren't so bad because they're pretty simple, but good luck trying to read anything in the 260Z ones. It is a pretty old manual, I don't know if they would have upgraded it though.

Yeah, true that. I have seen how impossibly small they are. But I believe all of the versions online are just a blown up version of the Haynes manual. Unless they are a poorly made one on a computer :/ I'm going to make a wikipedia for Z's. You should follow it and if you have info you think no one else will post, you should help out. We could get a very strong Z database (Not that hybridz isn't, its just a forum and impossible to sort through all the posts.)

Here's the site http://www.datsunhq.com/