HybridZ

What other forums do you belong to?

chrism

What other forums do you belong to. What do they focus on.

I'm on the swimming pool forum called troublefreepool.

My user name is Srswimsalot.

When I'm not riding my creeper around on the floor of the garage, I can be found floating around in my pool. And like the Z, I need all the advice I can get when it comes to pool maintenance and chemicals.

A LOT. I'm going to have to classify these:

Automotive: houston240sx.com, driftdraganddrive.com, texasnissans.com, nicoclub.com, austintuners.com, fabricatedmotorsports.com, roadsterdrift.com, clubroadster.net

RC aerobatics: theprofilebrotherhood.com, flyinggiants.com, rcgroups.com

When I'm not working on cars I'm flying aerobatics with RC aircraft so I keep up to date on those forums.

Theres already been a thread like this, I think it got a good amount of responses.

I'm sure your right, but search doesn't come up with it. Also, I don't like resurrecting old threads. Plus there are lots of new members. Oh, you for got to list your other forums.

A LOT. I'm going to have to classify these:

Automotive: houston240sx.com, driftdraganddrive.com, texasnissans.com, nicoclub.com, austintuners.com, fabricatedmotorsports.com, roadsterdrift.com, clubroadster.net

RC aerobatics: theprofilebrotherhood.com, flyinggiants.com, rcgroups.com

When I'm not working on cars I'm flying aerobatics with RC aircraft so I keep up to date on those forums.

You ever build a PBF? I flew the sign board right off of mine. I think that's all I did every day of my jr. year of high school. Good at torque rolls now though ;)

Let's see...

Ratsun

Nico

190rev

mymbonline

peachparts

TSC, local

EVF, Local

NWAM, flatty's local.

This one!

Maliburacing.com (78-81 malibus, i own a '79)

MalibuThunder.com

DFWstangs.com (local forum to DFW, no stang here, but a good forum)

LS1Tech.com

CK5.com (chevy k-5's I own an '86)

JalopyJournal.com

67-72chevytrucks.com (i own a '69)

myoldminibike.com (always wanted a minibike)

DFWSS.org (Dallas/Fort Worth Street Scene)

TeamChevelle.com

OgrishForum.com (dont ask :( )

My name is HarrisonTX on them all.

Theres a couple I dont post on, just read, HotRod.com and CarCraft.com (the magazines)

OgrishForum.com . Dood, I'm afraid to ask. Look at what youtube has for the word Ogrish.

Is that like a reality website kind of thing.

Can't get a good description on Google.

I told you not to ask. Its sad stuff. I guess its hard to explain. I went there looking for a picture. The monk who set himself on fire in Saigon in 1963, google "burning monk" for that one.

And, theres a picture made famous in Time magazine of an NVA officer executing a prisoner in hand cuffs. The picture is shot right when the bullet is in entering the guys head.

I dont watch the videos there.

I really like photography, and there are some good pictures there, that you wont find anywhere else. A dirtier part of history.

I'm on my third combat deployment right now, maybe that has something to do with it.

Zclub.org.nz (NZ Z owners club forum)

Lifestyleblock.co.nz (small farm, life style block site, I often get asked Q's about guns on there by non-hunters wanting pest destruction tips, It also got me approached by a magazine editor to do a magazine series on guns on small blocks :D)

Fishnhunt.co.nz (hunting, guns, lots of dirty humour :D)

Caudata.org (Pet axolotl data, only had it a month and still learning how to care for it)

MissNL.ca (only 2 posts in the entire forum and one is mine and the other is essentially a "Me too"

Bladeforums.com (not there much, only when I have a metallurgy or Heat Treat Q.)

Ellen-Muth.net (Actress fan site, one of my friends who loves the actress dragged me there and now I frequent the off topic lounge section to chat, I've only ever seen the actress in one series, most of the other forumites there have the complete set of everything she's acted in...)

Theres about 2 dozen I am a member of, but for much of them, I forget about them, and only remember when i run into the site again on a google search.