HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

kuro your car is sick bro. Can you tell me your tire/ wheel size and are you running spacers etc? Also are you running BMAF flares?

They 'were' BAMF, they were modified by my body guy cause when I got them they were not finished. No spacers, 15x9, 15x10 -53, 205/50, 225/50.

@kuro, could you tell me who sells that spoiler? Or if one off? Your car is such motivation to get mine out and about!

Thank you!

I bought the spoiler from here (Hybridz) just keep your eyes open, they don't make them anymore.

They 'were' BAMF, they were modified by my body guy cause when I got them they were not finished. No spacers, 15x9, 15x10 -53, 205/50, 225/50.

I bought the spoiler from here (Hybridz) just keep your eyes open, they don't make them anymore.

ZCCJDM makes reproduction IMSA 3-piece spoilers.

This post has been edited by RB26powered74zcar: 2 weeks ago

Reason for edit: Please Resize Images to: 1024 x 768 pixels or close, before placing on HZ.

Hey RB26powered74zcar, the picture you deleted was 1000 x 750. Seems to be within the parameters to me, what do you think.

Ill post this one my buddy took instead which is 1000 x 667

Don't mind the dust all over it

2ZFront.jpg

Hey RB26powered74zcar, the picture you deleted was 1000 x 750. Seems to be within the parameters to me, what do you think.

There seems to be a lot of needless photo deleting happening, some seemingly selective...

Looks good, are you using the fog lights for signals or, do I spot some very darkend 240Z signal lights?

If I made a mistake then I apologize. It was most likely in a group of over sized pics that got cleared all at once. Sorry

There seems to be a lot of needless photo deleting happening, some seemingly selective...

Looks good, are you using the fog lights for signals or, do I spot some very darkend 240Z signal lights?

As for that remark, you have some proof to back that up? Show me how/where I have selectively done a lot of needless photo deleting...

We have two or three simple main rules to follow here that I have been asked to enforce

1. Put your location
  2. Use proper capitalization
  3. Keep images to aprox 1200x800

If you follow these, you never hear from me. I don't pick on anyone, or do needless / selective deleting.

I don't want to be anybody's enemy.

Thanks - joel

If you like, I can start keeping track, I see many deleted photos, that I may or may not have seen before they were deleted, then I see you replying to specific posts, that have oversized pictures and they are still there, because they seem to be of interest to you. Or some pictures are left, and then other over sized pictures in the same thread are left alone.

How about this, instead of just simply deleting the pictures, why not PM the person that posted them, to have them reduce the size of pictures?

I don't see what the issue is anyway, the pictures get reduced to almost thumbnail size, and if there is a picture that is larger than one's screen, all you need to do is hold Ctrl+ the "+" or "-" buttons to increase or reduce the size of the pictures. Or open the picture in a browser window where it will be automatically reduced (In Windows using Internet Explorer or Chrome at least).

It's more annoying to me, and I'm sure others to not be able to view a picture at all, because it's been needlessly deleted, than to open a very large picture, and use short cuts (or even the "long way") to reduce the size.

Anyway, I'm more interested in looking at more Z cars, as long as the pictures aren't deleted, than discussing this.

Bring on more Z car pictures. :D

If you like, I can start keeping track, I see many deleted photos, that I may or may not have seen before they were deleted, then I see you replying to specific posts, that have oversized pictures and they are still there, because they seem to be of interest to you. Or some pictures are left, and then other over sized pictures in the same thread are left alone.

How about this, instead of just simply deleting the pictures, why not PM the person that posted them, to have them reduce the size of pictures?

I don't see what the issue is anyway, the pictures get reduced to almost thumbnail size, and if there is a picture that is larger than one's screen, all you need to do is hold Ctrl+ the "+" or "-" buttons to increase or reduce the size of the pictures. Or open the picture in a browser window where it will be automatically reduced (In Windows using Internet Explorer or Chrome at least).

It's more annoying to me, and I'm sure others to not be able to view a picture at all, because it's been needlessly deleted, than to open a very large picture, and use short cuts (or even the "long way") to reduce the size.

Anyway, I'm more interested in looking at more Z cars, as long as the pictures aren't deleted, than discussing this.

Bring on more Z car pictures. :D

Yea right, I only delete pics that don't interest me....

Keep track if you like. How about this. I keep doing what I have been doing!! If you don't like it, go hang out some where else. These are the rules, and I will continue to do what I do when they are not followed.

Since it's so annoying to you, why don't you baby sit every person that ignores the rule, and PM them to re size the photo before I see it and delete it. That sounds better to me. Look at all the Z cars you'd like to here, long as they are posted properly, they won't be deleted. 2thumbs.gif

I'm finished discussing it too.

Recent purchase. 71 with small block Chevy and Muncie 4 speed. This was a older conversion and needs some TLC.

New member. Love the forum. Lots of info.

Jim T

Did you by chance read the posts above your's?

Posting Pictures: Please Read

http://forums.hybrid...203#entry998203

Thank You.

Edited by RB26powered74zcar
2.4 megs is way to large. Please resize before posting.

Here are pictures of my 240Z and a mural I painted for my garage. I am in the process of upgrading my garage (built a loft for storage and finished and painted walls), so while I decided that a mural would be nice on one wall.

post-1728-012889100 1350437745_thumb.jpg post-1728-038838200 1350437809_thumb.jpg post-1728-095348800 1350437868_thumb.jpg

Your Z reminds me alot of my old 71 ;)

I've seen the pics before looking at your comment, I told to myself: "she looks like mine". So I guess we're on the same page :)

I was hesitating between 15" or 16" RB wheels some years ago, at the end, they both look good.

Color looks exactly the same. Mine is supposed to be the Red from the Viper.