HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Spent a few hours just driving the Z around yesterday, right around sunset pulled over to just snap a couple pics.  Couple of my favs...sorry for the pic-whoring, i couldnt decide on just 1 or 2 :o

IMG_2356.JPG                  

I noticed you have the same headlights i have. I had to cut one of the notches off the backside so i could install them so the top was to the top. yours are clocked a little too much clockwise. Looks good though!!!

ryant67,

Very sharp looking Z! I'm curious however; what is the purpose of the brackets you've got your strut bar attached to?

That was something the previous owner did.  As best as I can figure, the strut bar would not clear the valve cover if it were bolted on direct, so those brackets raise it up around an inch - the 'Nissan' valve cover I have may be a touch taller than the other styles?

229918_10151192170854500_2028814565_n.jp

554624_10151120701934500_1168882838_n.jp

314270_10151120701589500_1330129264_n.jp

294540_10151099104084500_1790668884_n.jp

Getting sick of winter and not driving the z.

That's a vinyl wrap on the bumper right?

How was it to put on?  Are you happy with the result?  Is the wrap over the original chrome bumper or the fiberglass ones?

I'm interested in doing mine since my chrome isn't in the best shape and I like the look of the fiberglass ones.  So if I have a bumper already and can just wrap it, why buy a new one?

That's a vinyl wrap on the bumper right?

How was it to put on?  Are you happy with the result?  Is the wrap over the original chrome bumper or the fiberglass ones?

I'm interested in doing mine since my chrome isn't in the best shape and I like the look of the fiberglass ones.  So if I have a bumper already and can just wrap it, why buy a new one?

They are real cf from MSA and i was happy with the fit of the bumpers. They are very light and are not to hard to install on the car. 

They are real cf from MSA and i was happy with the fit of the bumpers. They are very light and are not to hard to install on the car. 

Thanks for the info!

I hadn't seen those on their site before.   Looks great with your blue paint.