HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

I'm actually not sure. I think they're just cheapo universal mirrors, they were on the car when I got it a few years ago.

Did a shoot with my roommates s13 yesterday.

You're just showing up everywhere these days! 

My latest money pit. This is "my Z". The first Z I bought is claimed by my girlfriend and she likes it the way it is. I wanted a turbo Z so I bought this car and have installed the L28ET with MS. I'm still working on it, i've driven it some but mostly worked on it so far LOL. I'm still cleaning up the engine bay and rewiring alot of the MS signal wires due to noise.  The real Merry Christmas to me was the T5 though.  I can't wait to get this installed because my current five speed has a horrible 2 gear decel roar. I got it about a month ago from a member on here. Little by little its getting there.

Hi, Mike, I just join this site, looks like a good place for my beast . see ya  :icon47:

How do you like those ebay fender mirrors? Ive been hesitant to pick some up. got any more pics?

I don't have any up close pictures, but I've had them for about 2 years and they are holding up great, made of plastic but pretty high quality.

Edited by Dee