HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Got the Wats mounted up :)

Wanted to stick with stock arches. 15x8, 0 offset. 225/50/15 Toyo RA1's. Coilovers needed. Extended studs, no spacers.

What suspension are you running right now?  What you have there looks like the exact stance I want to end up with on mine.  How well does that size tire / rim tuck under the stock wheel arches?

What suspension are you running right now?  What you have there looks like the exact stance I want to end up with on mine.  How well does that size tire / rim tuck under the stock wheel arches?

I am running GroundControl coilovers. Can't remember the rates at the top of my head though. I don't get much rub unless I hit a significant dip on the highway. The wheels sit very flush to the fender, and my fender rolling job prevents the tire from being shaved from bottoming out.

Thanks bud! Hope to see your green Z up and running soon!

Progress is slow, but at least it's progress. I really need to kick it into high gear.

If you're going to the ZONC show this weekend or Ivan's show on 8/10 maybe I'll see you there if I have time to go out. :)

Looks so nice!

Are you using stock mount insulator with coilover?

Hi tamo3 - thank you for the complements!

I do have the stock mount insulator with my coilovers. I am running -2 camber in the front, and about -1.8 in the rear. My rears are not adjustable, fronts are. You can also use aftermarket adjustable isoulators, such as DP Racing's, which don't require you to modify the shock tower metal.

Thanks man!

A BEAST OF A "Z'' ,  looks like fun  :D

Would be if I could keep her from spewing oil everywhere...Thanks!

Mikelly your ride is so dope! looks like a fun track Z for sure!

The window vents right now are funneling fresh air on me, but will eventually blow on the rear diff cooler and the trans cooler.

The side ducts on the fenders are Carbon pieces I bought from John at Reaction Research about 8 years ago and finally decided to install them. The car pulls over 1.5Gs in the corners at the track... When I can keep it together it is Fun and spooky to drive at the limits.

assuming the rear window vents to go rear rotors (?) whats that coming out of the front fender?

car looks like as much of a beast as i bet it is

• 2 weeks later...