HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

thanks. I like the wheels but it feels like it goes away from the japanese look (I think the previous owner was trying to make it look like american muscle, it also has louvers on the hood. 

I have restrictions due to my driveway so I wont be slamming it, just looking into some watanabe's. I have a lot of work to do under the car before I get there anyway (just stripping to metal and repainting to keep in good shape for many years to come

• 2 weeks later...

Hehehe, it's not my TA22. I was actually at my friend's house :). He's got 3 actually, the 71 you see there, a 72, and a 74. The 74 has complete interior and clean body. Only thing it needs are both the engine, and transmission.

Here's another picture of the TA22 and my Z at a local meet we went to on a Rainy Sunday morning.

I'd like see your TA22 photo too!

post-41331-0-93860400-1391476550_thumb.jpg

I'm cleaning the drool off my keyboard right now. I'm considering Enkei 92's myself. How are they working out for you? Are the caps metal or plastic?

Also, I've seen your rollbar in a few posts. Any plans for a short production runDd

I'm cleaning the drool off my keyboard right now. I'm considering Enkei 92's myself. How are they working out for you? Are the caps metal or plastic?

Also, I've seen your rollbar in a few posts. Any plans for a short production run?

Hate to break it to you but those wheels are HRE, and reconditioned by Daniel. They look fantastic in person!

Also, I've seen your rollbar in a few posts. Any plans for a short production run?

Thanks for the compliment. As nelsonian said, theyre hayashi racing 503's (now HRE, mine are japanese manufactured though ) and i love them. Mine were refinished by myself and HRE. The caps are the original plastic ones from the 1980's. Theyre holding up quite well as the refinish is high quality. Enkei 92s are certainly a cheaper and more abundant alternative. Specs are limited to 15x7-7.5 i believe and are one piece so you cant go wider. Id like mine a little more agressive so im running a 20 mm spacer in the rear and will likely run the same in the front

We have yet to make another bar for an s30 as everyone flakes out or doesnt want to cough up the cash (typical these days). If we see a real demand for them we're willing to build more and maybe even stock them, for now theyre on custom order basis.

Edited by SDgoods