HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Tide, is that a fabric tow hook?

Never seen a tow strap like that before. Care to share a few specs? Muffler, wheels, 5 lug kit?

Yes, that's fabric hook, I had nothing else at hand when I had to pull the car to trailer. I'm looking for proper ones both front and back so if anyone know some good aluminium ones please let me know. Muffler is something I found from local parts store, I can't remember which brand it is but it's stainless and 3" in and 2x2.5" out. Outlets are a bit too far apart but it will do for this summer. Wheels are Image Wheels RM1 and 9.5x16 et-05 and 8x16 et-05. I was too shy with the fronts and will change the lips 0.5" wider. I modified the rear hubs to 5x114.3 and had front hubs made. Brakes are a mix of parts from Audi, Nissan and Porsche.

Makaofox, Californian mirrors? Who's the maker?

@ makaofox

I like the paint. Kinda reminds me of a old fighter plane.

Makaofox, Californian mirrors? Who's the maker?

California mirrors but not sure of the brand. I know you can still purchase them though for around $100-130?

Now comes the reassembly, but here is a pic of my 72.  Should have it all back together this week.

I like where that is going, Gulf Racing colors. What are you doing for fender flairs/color etc. Keep the post coming.

Got about 350 miles on her since I finished her restoration.  Still some bugs to work out, but for the most part she's cruising nicely.  Got to get some good pics riding through a canyon near my house.  Also attached a before pic.  She's come a long way, restoration took a year.

post-44734-0-69463400-1402376745_thumb.jpg

post-44734-0-41748100-1402376772_thumb.jpg

post-44734-0-74751300-1402376790_thumb.jpg

post-44734-0-90677900-1402376827_thumb.jpg

MY BABY JUST ARRIVED TODAY. JGREEZY BACK IN THE GAME :burnout:  :icon29:

Nice looking car. But that photo is going to be your favorite, your two kids in your new Z with that smile. I know who should be driving that Z when he and she is old enough to appreciate it. Priceless.