HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Judging by the interior shots, it looks like it will serve drift duty.. in which case the extra 12" of wheelbase would be a big benefit. 

Not interested about drifting. First I was building that car for street and track days. Now I think that my modified Z33 will be always better in corners, but I still have to try how it goes. In drag strip have to off course break old records, and maybe try standing mile too :)

There is no particular reason for 2+2. Found that car for sale near me. Never knew how much work going to do with that...

Not interested about drifting. First I was building that car for street and track days. Now I think that my modified Z33 will be always better in corners, but I still have to try how it goes. In drag strip have to off course break old records, and maybe try standing mile too :)

There is no particular reason for 2+2. Found that car for sale near me. Never knew how much work going to do with that...

The, uh, 'robust' handbrake setup made me think it was gonna be a drift-oriented car.

Doesn't matter, for whatever you end up using it, it's an insane build!

nice wheels :wub:  anybody knows if something similar is available in 16" ?

Thanks.  Most people think they are Work Equip E01's or E01 knockoff's but they are actually 14x8.5 -10 3pc SSR "SuperStars."  These's wheels only came in 14's and were mostly used for racing since they weight less than 10lbs.  Unfortunately they have been out of production about as long as I've been alive and are one of the rarest SSR wheels to find.