HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I decided to go down to MSA Z bash for the first time since my Z was looking pretty good.

All was well until traffic on the % freeway went "stop & go". the guy in front of me stopped dead and so did I. The guy behind me in a Tesla...not so much. I got rear ended.

My Z is in the shop waiting for $$ from the guy.

I'll post again when I get it back.

post-25835-0-15828100-1431629137_thumb.jpg

post-25835-0-50022600-1431629333_thumb.jpg

Thanks Jim.

Your car is the reason i had to have the headlight covers.

It lookes a bit different now since i bought it from your area.

Ah, yes I remember now. I knew the name sounded familiar. I will take your statement as a complement. The car does not look the same. I like it. What else have you done to it?

Since i got it i have put in original seats, r200 diff, 5 speed, fender mirrors, headlight covers, repaired the dash, f/g door panels with new vinyl, tokico illumina and tokico springs, new wheels, jdm km/h speedo and temp gauge, headers and 2 1/2 exhaust.

More pics here were my "new" barnfind also shows (the blue one), been sitting for 20 years when i found it. Its now on its way back to the road.

http://www.garaget.org/Andreas1979

Edited by Andreas

Since i got it i have put in original seats, r200 diff, 5 speed, fender mirrors, headlight covers, repaired the dash, f/g door panels with new vinyl, tokico illumina and tokico springs, new wheels, jdm km/h speedo and temp gauge, headers and 2 1/2 exhaust.

More pics here were my "new" barnfind also shows (the blue one), been sitting for 20 years when i found it. Its now on its way back to the road.

http://www.garaget.org/Andreas1979

You have been busy.