HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

my Z equiped with race numbers heh.

I have new suspension and exhaust being put on, then wheels and tires coming soon. most likely bumper shave as well.

Shave that bumper! I got my other bumper strut out and I am WAY happy with the results and can't wait to weld up the holes. and throw a 240z bumper on.

Shave that bumper! I got my other bumper strut out and I am WAY happy with the results and can't wait to weld up the holes. and throw a 240z bumper on.

I'm Kinda gonna miss those little guys. I could set my tool box on them and lift it into my hatch and what not. Which bolts did you loosen to drop the tank? this is going to be an undercover job, in my garage.

There's the straps, then the filler neck. Boom it's out not that hard. Sorry if I sound kinda snappy I don't mean it in that way. LOL

lol no its good, I just have to be 100% sure not to have any liquids of any kind hit the floor in my newly paved garage. you could consider me castrated if it did, so I'm just worried about having to take off or tweaking fuel lines.

lol no its good, I just have to be 100% sure not to have any liquids of any kind hit the floor in my newly paved garage. you could consider me castrated if it did, so I'm just worried about having to take off or tweaking fuel lines.

I didn't take any fuel lines off. It was a HUGE PITA! Trust me, it wasn't fun at all. undo the straps and just take the 4 screws out of the top of the filler neck (Beware don't drop them in the tank on accident). Then basically you just wiggle the tank around, I had to push it a little toward the driver side but I didn't undo any lines although it came very close to having to. Like I said, PITA, but worth it. Back in is the easy part, jack up, connect straps, tighten bolts, done.

yes, yes he is drifting.

That's what I thought, may I have info on the mod's done to the car? Especially the steering mods, I thought these cars didn't have enough lock to get good enough angle. I know I have gotten sideways before but I can't hold anything since I do a 1 wheel peel and the Ebrake is crap so that's not a means of sideways. I can only destroy my clutch to stay sideways