HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

I love your car. I just realized its the car my dad sent me a few pics of on his cell a long time ago. He saw it at a job site in

A job site in... where? Terre Haute, IN? It really was my daily driver lol, no joking around there, I am a union electrician so I am at construction sites all the time lol, that is pretty awesome though :)

A job site in... where? Terre Haute, IN? It really was my daily driver lol, no joking around there, I am a union electrician so I am at construction sites all the time lol, that is pretty awesome though :)

Yes Terre Haute =P He works for Rose & Walker. Drywall, it was when I had got my first one. He thought it was cool so he sent me a pic.

itsjus10, your color looks very close to mine do you have pearl in that green ? Heres some more recent pics of my project.

zpictcas179.jpg

fenders and hood arent bolted on so the but its pretty good.

zpictcas173.jpg

zpictcas162.jpg

heres the carbonfiber dash im working on it is in the first stages needs a few coats.

zpictcas106.jpg

Damn, yeah it does look very close. But no, I don't have any pearl in the paint. My paint color is from the Porsche GT3RS. I'm diggin your carbon dash =)

itsjus10, your color looks very close to mine do you have pearl in that green ? Heres some more recent pics of my project.

fenders and hood arent bolted on so the but its pretty good.

heres the carbonfiber dash im working on it is in the first stages needs a few coats.

p-factor i love the spook lip cant wait to get mine mounted

Thanks, I was thinking about getting rid of it and putting in the MSA Type I instead but will probably end up keeping it because the paint is unique and it'd be a pain to match. The PO was going to track down the guy who did it back in 1983 to see if he still had the mixture codes.

They are roja formula 5 wheels I have the 17 x7 wich weigh 14.5 pounds! they are 2 peice wheels. heres A link, I scored these on ebay 2 years ago I think they were blems (not painted on the back side) and I got them new on ebay for 650.00. I had mine powedercoated with all the trim. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://adaptivestrategies.com/ro_jaFORMULA5.jpg&imgrefurl=http://wayneswheels2000.com/RO_JA.html&usg=__VwgZelFjeon1nzKWNIxCwzDasLg=&h=185&w=185&sz=7&hl=en&start=8&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=mSblO4_aDj38-M:&tbnh=102&tbnw=102&prev=/images%3Fq%3Droja%2Bformula%2B5%2Bwheels%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4TSHB_enUS238US238%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1