HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

• 2 weeks later...

holy turn signals batman!

is that an actualy sticker on your fender? It looks good even if it isn't real!

and hate to be a troll and ask this question, but what airdam is that?

Ahah this is 280z turn signal AND 240z turn signal... My car is actually a 76 280z and he had the two sets when I bought it 4 years ago. I kept that, it's kinda unique I think :P The airdam is a 240z type 1 air dam without ducks.

Two80z4me, Fairgrounds this weekend, you going to be here? I'd love to say that I was prepared to "throw down" and "whoop" you, among other things, but unfortunately both cars are not in a state of running. I'm beginning to think they never will be. Or at least not until i get a job... Anyways sorry for the off topic post. Hope to see you there!

Edited by KROz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

By the way, I wish i had some more cash so I could make an offer on your cartech. I have some newer mikunis sitting on a shelf for this car, but in the end i would love to go the blow thru route. Good luck on your 2jz, maybe I come up with some money in the near future-my wife is getting a raise, maybe I nask for a loan-LOL

TurboFC3C that is a very nice Z you have there.

Madkaw: I can see you did. I've notice that alot of people want the Cartech stuff but it's too much money. I really hope I can sell the whole swap because that would give me enough money to just get the motor in and running. Anyways thanks :)