HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Though not nearly as nice as a lot of the cars on this site, I thought people would still like to see some shots of another classic Z car. I took these today with a friend, it's amazing what a difference a new lens can do. The car is my daily, and of course is still a work in progress. Hopefully I will be able to to migrate into the RB forum as I have a RB25 swap in the works. Despite a badly leaking radiator and leaking fuel line, the car got around all day without any hiccups. Hope you guys like the shots, thanks for looking.

post-3338-039753400 1286674307_thumb.jpg

post-3338-056021700 1286674361_thumb.jpg

post-3338-033242700 1286674366_thumb.jpg

Hey DeLorean, Nice car and nice pix! I'm guessing you're shooting with either a prime lens with low aperture or a nice zoom lens. You may wanna bup up your aperture on some of the pix. The bokeh is blurring out the car and focusing on the pavement near the car. Either way, hot car and I love the pix good work!

Meph, your car gives me excitement in ways I shouldn't describe haha.

Finished up the motor, got to wire in the IAT and the Dizzy/+12v for the MSPCB3.57 then its go time

IMG_0305.jpg

(the relay board on the bottom right should be safe there... right?)

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

Its time for some booooost

^^^ Damn! Mario, your wheels look BAD &SS. Let me know if you have an extra set. I have a set of ISMA flares for a project Z i`m working on. Get me some pics of your Weber setup when installed.

Just got it going!

Removed the triples it came with and put SUs and it still wouldn't run right, ended up being a bad coil. Rebuilding the webers before they go back on.

Getting some food with my friend's 3l NA Megasquirted car

Mario what kinda wheels u running that thing is looking sick!

15x14 rear and 15x10 front, BBS 3 piece wheels, perfectly straight, no dings.

Barrels need polishing as the AL has oxidized and some of the gold powdercoat might be chipping, the car was sitting for an eternety it seems.

All in all they are just plain dirty!

100_2853.JPG

100_2717.JPG

100_2782.JPG

I'd love to keep them but no one makes good street tires in that size anymore. It's got 295/50R15s in the back and they are stretched, the size to run is 345/35R15s (like off a Countach) but they're $600 a tire.

100_2715.JPG

Here's the triples. I put on a spare set to drive it home and it's got 3 bolt SUs on it now.

Bonus donut's in the white Z video:

15x14 rear and 15x10 front, BBS 3 piece wheels, perfectly straight, no dings.

Barrels need polishing as the AL has oxidized and some of the gold powdercoat might be chipping, the car was sitting for an eternety it seems.

All in all they are just plain dirty!

100_2853.JPG

I'd love to keep them but no one makes good street tires in that size anymore. It's got 295/50R15s in the back and they are stretched, the size to run is 345/35R15s (like off a Countach) but they're $600 a tire.

Really nice wheels. Parts are available through BBS America. I Had $500.oo in parts to redo and polish mine. You can also purchase different hoops (inner and outer wheel parts) to change the width and offset. If you are not interested in keeping them let me know. I may know someone interested.

those tires look ancient. :P On another note you may have problems finding someone to mount tires on 3 piece wheels as they can leak air through seams and can tear up the bead on the tire if not installed correctly.

Too bad they don't make any BFG's in that size anymore, you could always have some skinner pieces made for the wheel.

Edited by 19762802+2