HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Meph, is that laguna seca blue on your Z? I just painted mine laguna seca blue and looks very close to yours. I'll post pics after its reassembled.

Its not any colour you could replicate, the base coat is treamclad (mix of dark blue and white) with an electric blue+purple crystal candy coat ontop

g.abapo, that's one of the sexiest stock-looking Z's I've ever seen. I beg to differ on the wheels, they complete the oldschool hotrod look.

You say you're in LA -- I'll be down there at the end of this month with my Z. We should meet up, and if you really don't want those wheels, well... I do ;)

Attached is a photo of my Z, my very first Z. I picked her up May 3.

post-5866-009595900 1304968562_thumb.jpg

@ nthiogen& @19762802+2 : thank you! but my wheels and rims arent my style ahaha, the tires are way too big! (225/70/14 R and 215/60/14 F) bumps on the freeway kill my fenders HAHA. But when I change the tires, it'll probably lower the car just an inch and a half nothing too drastic, im not into the "hellaflush," movement, but I plan to put magnesium dark grey watanabe rs's on my car when I get the money, or an enkei 92 or SSR mesh wheels to give the car more of the jdm back in the day look

p.s @nthiogen BUY MY WHEELS OFF ME! HAHAH

Hey guys, wanted to play as well...We just finished this recently.

I hope those are ITB's I spy, Do you have a driving/ rev video? I would love to see it not a lot of videos of ITB L28's. How does the car drive as well?

I hope those are ITB's I spy, Do you have a driving/ rev video? I would love to see it not a lot of videos of ITB L28's. How does the car drive as well?

JMortensen,

The motor is a 3.2 stroker built by Rebello. I first had it running with Mikunis, but I ran out of patience with the tuning process, actually the experience was a nightmare. I switched over to ITB's, installed an AEM stand alone and gave it a 100 shot of Nos....Much happier NOW. The car sounds very much like tripples, backfire and all...It's a daily driver if you wanted to. No videos yet, sorry.

You can see my build at http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/99820-carloss-280z/

There are pics before NOS and after with filters.

Edited by cpexcel