HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Did you use 240/260z style turn signals to fill in the bumper area on the front? Maybe some more pictures? :D Your car is also a 2+2 right?

Yes it is a 2+2, and it's got the MSA poly airdam for the 240Z plus the 240Z turn signals. The grill that's in that picture was just place holder chicken wire until I have a chance to relocate the headlights and make a new grill.

That previous pic was taken a few months ago, the only other pictures I have right now are from last November and back.

Which was back before I did the blacked out headlight covers and removed the stock turn signals. I like the way it looks with the blacked out headlight covers VS stock buckets or clear covers personally.

I did have one other semi recent one, but was not specifically of the car by itself and it's not a very good picture.

img0271zf.jpg

It's a little too dark outside to go take any pictures of it right now, but here's some older ones:

img0056om.jpgimg0054h.jpgimg0045azp.jpgimg0042vv.jpg

*EDIT* for giggles, here's what it looked like when I got it:

picture011ue.jpg

*END EDIT*

Edited by Austin240Z

That looks like it handles awesome Dailydrifter. Also I think 16's look awesome on Z's just perfect too bad there isn't a better selection for wide 16's.

Thanks guys, and yes the car feels "normal", for a lowered car, in contrast to when it was delivered.