HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Whats the wheel and tire combo there? Please dont ever paint it, looks so good

The wheels have absolutely no markings on them at all, so the actual brand and offest is unknown, but they look like Enkei 92's, but not exactly.

They're 15x8/15x10 and I was TOLD they were -26 offset all around, but I really need to measure that, they don't fit under the ZG flares at. 225/50/15 tires all around.

The wheels have absolutely no markings on them at all, so the actual brand and offest is unknown, but they look like Enkei 92's, but not exactly.

They're 15x8/15x10 and I was TOLD they were -26 offset all around, but I really need to measure that, they don't fit under the ZG flares at. 225/50/15 tires all around.

thanks, I have the same rims sizing, but with 285's in the rear, I love the look of the 225's, looking forward to getting some put on as my 85's are bald

thanks, I have the same rims sizing, but with 285's in the rear, I love the look of the 225's, looking forward to getting some put on as my 85's are bald

Seriously?! I'm trying to do the opposite and get something wider, but i'm assuming your 285 are MT's or Hoosier's?

Here's a quick photoshoot with my cousins truck.

I added rear zg fenders, excuse my retarded pose and dirty car. :rolleyes:

About the pose...No esta mal a Clamar a el Dios Z and by the way what`s up with the matching tee? Oh i know it`s a love thing! The z looks BAD AZZ with those ZG and rims!

Off to the paint shop

ontrailer.jpg

pieces all painted and buffed ready to install.

ZG-R Tail

tailbuffed.jpg

fenderbuffed.jpg

buffedclear.jpg

SubtleZ rear 1/4 install inwk. hope the car matches the parts by next weekend.

cid_E94230F9-CC40-4E8D-8E1E-433EAC14A305.jpg

Edited by stony