HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Crappy cellphone pics for now hopefully I'll be able to do a full fall shoot when I get my DSLR back. I sold the green one recently and boy do I already miss him :(

Silver one I bought from Sims76 he's done great work and hopefully I'll be able to add more to it.

Edited by RB26powered74zcar
Images way to large. Please resize before posting.

Good idea! Will it clear the hood though?

Yep, the front versions are only about .75" above the mounting plate, where the rears (shown) are 2.25". Here they are without the studs in place jsut yet. Too much going on with the holidays/hunting/other cars to get these in the car just yet!

6345845993_3b4d4d662a.jpg

280Z REAR STRUT HATS 005 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

6346598804_2c2cae7ecf.jpg

280Z REAR STRUT HATS 008 by SENZA PARI, on Flickr

Yep, the front versions are only about .75" above the mounting plate, where the rears (shown) are 2.25". Here they are without the studs in place jsut yet. Too much going on with the holidays/hunting/other cars to get these in the car just yet!

6345845993_3b4d4d662a.jpg

6346598804_2c2cae7ecf.jpg

hmmmm interested....

Hi, I was curious if you would be willing to PM me the dimensions for these pieces. I'm studying to become a Mechanical Engineer, and I'd like to do a rendering for a project in class.

Where did you find 4 bolt Welds? I've got a set for my Mustang but those are 4x108.

4x4.50(4x114.3) weld Draglites can be found on summit/Jegs website.The wheels have 2 lug patterns 4x4.25 and 4x4.50. I have a set for sale that are almost brand new,they have slicks on them,cant beat the price. http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/98125-fs-weld-draglite-wheelslickskinny-combo/