HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

• 2 weeks later...

Member TimO came out from Calif. to spend a couple days at my house to help me tune my Tec3r, and we did a few other fix's on the RBz. It runs 1000% better after He did the tune. It's never ran this good since I built it.

I thought there was something wrong with my ECU, but turns out, it's been me the whole time that didn't know how to properly tune a Electromotive Tec3r. TimO brought his badszz Cannon 35mm and snapped some photos. Hope you like them.

Should I go back to the red hood and buckets, vs the CF?

http://photobucket.com/Pro_Pics

th_April_2012006-1.jpg th_April_2012007.jpg th_April_2012009.jpg th_April_2012010.jpg th_April_2012013.jpg th_April_2012016.jpg

damn i like your rb26 swap. Swaps like yours reminds me that the 26 motor feels like it belongs in that car. Wish i could do one right now but instead im doing a ls1 swap. Maybe later down in the future ill get me a rb26.

Thanks, but truth be told, I should have done a ls1 / lsX implant. I'm pretty sure I'd be ahead right now, atleast the cost of a ls1 purchase... banghead.gif

Thanks, but truth be told, I should have done a ls1 / lsX implant. I'm pretty sure I'd be ahead right now, atleast the cost of a ls1 purchase... banghead.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ AGREED^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Member TimO came out from Calif. to spend a couple days at my house to help me tune my Tec3r, and we did a few other fix's on the RBz. It runs 1000% better after He did the tune. It's never ran this good since I built it.

I thought there was something wrong with my ECU, but turns out, it's been me the whole time that didn't know to properly tune a Tec3r. TimO brought his badszz Cannon 35mm and snapped some photos. Hope you like them.

Should I go back to the red hood and buckets, vs the CF?

Joel Your car is one of my favorites here on the forum.I really did like it a lot more when it had red buckets. I think u should horde them until someone makes up some s30 carbon fenders. But with the buckets as it looks Kinda currently throws off a little of the sexiness. Beautiful car none the less.

Edited by aplyedmind

Joel,

Me personally i like one color and everything dechromed, next i would go with the hood, hatch, bumpers front air dam and overfenders a different color. anything more starts to look like it needs to be painted. just my personal preference. you car look badass either way.