HybridZ

Post pics of your z's here!!

terrorizer805

Thats awesome Joel that Tim came out to help ! SO glad to hear its running tight ! To your question about red hood etc. I think your car would look even more stellar if you simply had PARTS or AREAS of the CF showing. What I mean is....have just the lower lip of the airdam CF showing while the rest is red.

Have the bulge of the hood remaining in CF while the rest is red. Have the interior of the headlight buckets show CF while the rest is red. And maybe even leave the backside of the tail spoiler in CF while its front-side is red.

Thats awesome Joel that Tim came out to help ! SO glad to hear its running tight ! To your question about red hood etc. I think your car would look even more stellar if you simply had PARTS or AREAS of the CF showing. What I mean is....have just the lower lip of the airdam CF showing while the rest is red.

Have the bulge of the hood remaining in CF while the rest is red. Have the interior of the headlight buckets show CF while the rest is red. And maybe even leave the backside of the tail spoiler in CF while its front-side is red.

Thanks for the great idea Vinniie!

My 1977 2+2

(sorry about the previous post, file didn;t attach)

Looks good, except that you should remount your airdam behind the lower edge of the sugarscoops/headlamp buckets. That will fix the alignment issue you are having on the front wheelwell.

Amazing. Normally I don't like bright colored wheels, but it really works on your car.

What color is the car itself?

Edited by RB26powered74zcar

Still under construction but at least now it looks like a car. Rear wide ZG's weren't mounted since I just noticed that the d/s flare was chipped and cracked (lame!).

Sick!

I see you're in San Diego too, I would love to see that rolling around here.

Edited by arck001