HybridZ

280zx rear wing options

Back when my Z was sporting primer, I ran the F-40.

DSC00246.jpg

From what I've experienced, you either loved it or hated it. I thought it looked decent on my car, (though I'd never run one on an s30) but now that I have it painted, I've been contemplating mounting it back on there. It almost looks too clean to run that same wing. I've been leaning more towards something like the overboost 280zx, but I don't know if we even get that wing in the states. (Never searched, either...)

Back when my Z was sporting primer, I ran the F-40.

DSC00246.jpg

From what I've experienced, you either loved it or hated it. I thought it looked decent on my car, (though I'd never run one on an s30) but now that I have it painted, I've been contemplating mounting it back on there. It almost looks too clean to run that same wing. I've been leaning more towards something like the overboost 280zx, but I don't know if we even get that wing in the states. (Never searched, either...)

This looks like the Kaminari "basket handle" or "California areo-wing" as they use to be called. I've been looking for one but from what I've heard Kaminari lost the mold and its not available :/

ZXR wing all the way, but maybe I'm biased

altho the 360+ lbs of downforce @100mph Nissan advertises is hard to argue with, I can tell you that on the freeway the car absorbs bumps 10x better, and the rear becomes more than planted through high speed cornering.

the whale tail on the blue car could be modified to be closer to the ZXR wing